Morning by morning, new mercies I see.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Procrastination

There are things I really want to do, that are completely within my reach, that I just haven't done yet. Why is that? I consider myself a 'grab the bull by the horns' kind of girl normally.

Example: I really want to learn how to sew. My neighbor is a seamstress, the cost of a sewing machine is within my reach and my Mum is only a Skype call away if I need help. I dream about making Isla little dresses and whipping up my own curtains...surely this is within my reach. Why don't I just do it?????

Example 2: Running. Since Dad died I have talked about running. I decided that I wanted to see what he loved about, perhaps feel connected to him in some way while training. I have gone out a few times and been really proud of myself BUT I'm not training properly. Why is that?

What is wrong with me? This is a serious case of life passing me by.
Gotta go live.
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment