Morning by morning, new mercies I see.

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Just Called...


Max has a toy telephone. There are two receivers and they are like walkie talkies. You simply push a button for the other phone to ring and when the person with the other receiver picks up, you can talk to them! Simple but HOURS of fun have been had since I picked them up at flea market last weekend.

Tonight, after the kids were tucked in, Josh and I were relaxing. He, on the computer and I, reading my ESL homework for a course I'm taking. In the background we heard a phone ring. I smiled. I knew who was calling me. I picked up Max's phone receiver.
"Hello?"
"Hi Mummy, it's me"
"How can I help?"
"I forgot to tell you something Mummy. I forgot to tell you how much I love you. I love you." "I love you too... goodnight sweet boy."
"Okay, bye!"

Do I really deserve this gorgeous creature in my life?
Lx




No comments:

Post a Comment